Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

did my braces today ~! i chose the default grey colour, cos i dunno what colour to choose.

my teeth looks so cool!!!!... and ugly! i dun dare to even smile! cos, one of my front teeth, cant put the metal studs on until next month 25th! omg!

my teeth feels so clenched up tgt nw, and i think i am suffering from dehydration! sian. my lips are so red, and cracked up.

i dun want ulcers and sores man. i guess i would have to drink nutri soy for the entire year! fark! how to eat sakae buffet?!

FH oh FH! u got to endure this shit for 1.5 years, go for a surgery, and 2 years ltr, you would be more shuai LOL

2 yrs of sh*t VS entire life of lesser sh*t

seems like 2 years is worth it -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home