Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Went to put on a portion of my braces ytd.I do have some pronounciation problems. Saliva seems to be shooting out occasionally. oh craps.

had a trim of my hair over at Haar Artic over at bencoolen, just across the street from Catahy house. Well, the ambience of the salon was well, not bad! the music makes you feel relaxed and at the same time soothing. LOL. cos its nt jus classical music, its some i nv really heard before, play from their cd players. the barbers(sry, i dunno what terms to use) are really professional! he gave me a neat haircut. LOL

Currently addicted to this game, World dominations, on facebook. its just a clicking game. COME ADD ME AS YOUR ALLY PLS! hahas.

i think i need to change my blogskin, to make it more live-lier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home