Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, January 8, 2009

had my 19th yr b-dae celebration over at may's hme! BBQ!! the mutton satays' are chewy!! Delicious!! and i am pretty proud with my new creation, the appratus? (forget how its named) wrapped with honey baked ham!! crunchy and a great appetiser!! hahas. food food food!! i loved the choc cake, thou its' abit creamy HAHAS.

A big TY to May(the organiser), WT, Andreas, FB, Howen, QP, XY and many more, e.g. may's parents for allowing may to organise?, for celebrating and organising the bbq. i'm touched and appreciated. Thank you all for those peeps who wished me happy-birthday.

i am abit guilty, as i didnt spend time with my mum -_-

she bought me a subway meal for dinner today! hmm.. dats like the first time ever?!

my shoulders seems funny today, and i am getting really tired.

the lights in my room is flickering on and off. OMG?!

isit a warning sign????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home