Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, August 25, 2008

Bored.

i woke up late for work today! my hp, had committed suicide by switching itself off =( . the alarm did not ring.. i woke up lazyly at 8am. i stared at the clock for quite sometime, before realizing that i had to report at for work at 8.30am =_="

blahs. any ordinary guy would usually rush like mad, and immediately flag for a cab, trying their best not be late, so their pay wont be deducted or smt, blahs. i took the bus.. which took 45mins or smt. i reached the office at 8.50am i guess. ok. i think i got myself pretty screwed up for the first day in data entry. apologised, brief introduction bla bla.. i got down and start keying in entries.

Wow. i think i can really typed real fast.. 300 plus entries completed in a few hours, dam.. i was thinking like.. what shld i be typing so fast? mayb i shld take my time. Lol. my boss saw me typing like a fanatic in front of the com, and asked me to take a rest. and wow! he offered biscuits to me. zz.

after doodling on my com for a couple of hours, i realised that, actually, the office working mgmt is quite slack, i am most probably the most hardworking guy in the HR department! ARhs. i am even told like after lunch, FH.. dun so hardworking, take some time off and relax. WOW. ok. in order to show "good impression" i took a rest for 10mins lidat and continue.. then he said, boy arhs. dun so chiong can mahx? u lidat. tmr i dun ask u in liaos.

during lunchtime, we set out to bedok kfc. lunch time supposed to be 1 hr i suppose... the colleagues in my dpmt took up to 2 hours i think? still gt time slack slack! if i am the boss. u all confirm jia lat! HAHA.

WOAH! I AM SO IMPRESSED. ok. From 2pm onwards till go home time, i took my time off from data entry and went internet surfing. i viewed from so many websites like wow. saw this grey plimsolls and t-shirts from RiverIsland, so cool lah.. nid to slowly save up.. and the grey,black and white striped cardigan from springfield. the new skinnies from topman.. Wow. WOAH! SO chiO! now i nid to work everyday!

Gross profit after one day of work would be $54.
Expenses - idunno leh
Net profit each day. i hope to be a $50 =) Let me work 24hours on weekdays pls!!

it would be a miracle if i am able to blog during office hours tmr. other than certain areas of offic erh hem.. the rest.. are pretty fine. but my working days in during the holidays in the company are not fixed.. zz. nid to find a more stable job man..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home