Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 2! o,0






Dats my desk, and my com, whereby i work, keying in all those data entries. Woosh. the air-con seems to be very cold today.. i could feel my fingers trembling.. the uniform which i wore, is so thin! alone in the office.. typing away.. i took the chance to SLACK off cos.. working only when the boss or other full-timers are in range. saw that Levis jeans so cool while i did internet surfing. and yeah. nearly tried to blog! skarly they check.. GG liaos!

My YAKULT!!.. i lost two of my fav 50 cents jus accidentally to buy the 60cents yakult.. y fav? blahs. i kept them in my back pocket of my jeans for quite sometime already.. got feeling lers =) now i have 2 20cents coins in my pocket -_-

went for a haircut.. hmm.. cut until very short.. cut somemore.. really going to botak liaos.. YAY.. lidat no nid comb hair X) go work anyhw wax hair also stylo lah.. I SAW HARRIS! BALA! AND ISKANDAR? at tpy central mrt =). Bala wore formal. ok. nv saw him for quite some time.. still the same i guess. blahs.

HAHAS i start to devlop a liking for my job.. but i dun like data entry!! post me out to some events PLS!! i want to be in the sun! meet YOUNG people!! i dun wan face 4 walls when i and the cleaning auntie bla bla, when i am working.. blahs.

i saw smt lurking around the back alley of the corridor, leading to an abandoned storeroom, after i left from the office.. wondering what dat is... wooooo.... i am jus joking =_=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home