Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, August 16, 2008

11.59pm

phew! i managed to get back b4 11.59 today! dats the curfew i must observe, in view of the freedom they gave me. What a lucky day!

Headache sia.. MONDAY is the day when it shall gimme all my shivers, nervousness, anxiety, or whatever u name it. its my HR paper, and in the earlier morning, i have my piano prac exams. GG! After the HR paper, i still had to rush down to OP to take a test =_=, and finally go to cc by 8pm to take my bursary! And the day after it shall be MM.. no time to REVISE confirm guarantee plus chop, GG liaos.

My determination in completing 50% of my revision on HR, failed terribly. At least i know what is the definition of HR mgmt. blah! I ended up doing EFMA at burger king at yis with And and 1 of his fren. could you imagine ordering a coke, from sizes medium, large, and extra large? shldnt it be like small medium large or smt? mayb the menu, nids to be edited.. laughters, jokes, and more laughter -_-

i am so into visiting a REAL(dun wan sg's) kampong village or smt. the curiosity, experience, excitement. have u ever seen pigs, chickens flying or scattering around in the open? dun tell me in the zoo lah!. How are those ppl who live in the kampong live, their habits, leisure stuff? How is their lives like? Mayb they own plantations, or farms, so interesting larhs. suak ku nv see before, mayb 20 years down the road, all extinct liaos.

blahs. mayb i shld jus watch documentaries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home