Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, July 26, 2008

what a day

my test date for piano is on 18 aug. 10.30am. oh god. that day is going to be my marketing exam! requesting for a change of date is so ma fan, kns.. practise practise practise, i spent e whole morning practising. arhs, i think i gt improve vastly. of cos, my parents were overseas, and my brothers were not at home.

felt so bored, so many projects and exams on this coming week to tahan! went down to somerset in the afternoon, learnt how to do more tricks on my little skateboard, which broke, there goes my $40.. zz lucky some samaritian borrowed his to mine, so i can continue jump jump. =)(got to save up again -_-)

exams exams, FY GDI, i hate this stupid module, shld have taken languages instead. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home