Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

i am gonna eat as much as i could before the surgeon extract two of my teeth, and adding of some strange wires all over in my mouth.

i had decided to hop on to the surgery option, during which i had put on the braces stuff . mom keep repeating about the scary and torturing stuff i had to go thru. sian. its exp anyw. jus by doing the braces, i had to make a deposit of 120, followed by the 2nd appointment. 1600, and the following few. 1800. which agar adds up to 3800. knn!

the surgery would be done after 1.5 yrs, and the cost would be agar 4k. hkcdllm. my body went numb. for my face features to be swee swee next time. i must Tong!!

dates to remind myself.

14th jan, 4.40pm: put on the wiring and stuff.
by 7th: must go to AH to extract my two teeth.

hkgg sia. zz

i am so "scared" of the surgery. the doc said i would be granted 3 weeks MC. lol. its a major operation.

Stressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home