Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Predict

i wondered if i am able to know the future, as i always dream of those during my sleep-times. Almost all of them came true, after a period of time, no matter long or short. Dreams are usually easily forgetten, thats true, until u see the events unfold infront of you, and u suddenly felt that u had been there a few times back.

few moments back, i dreamt of carrying heavy boxes around in a warehouse, and i realised that after i started working in a bookshop part-time, as a warehouse assistant. Dreams do not occur so often for me, however, i should now try my best to recall most of the dreams now, and note them down here.

A few months back, i dreamnt that panda was wandering around my house, and i rmb-ed her coming out from my room.. Hmm.. what does it meant?

Recently dreamnt of myself, in a lift, being attacked by 2 strangers, one dressed in red, and the another one in white. Strugled to break free, and put up a good fight.

3 days back, i dreamt of nutella being knee-kicked in the stomach, at a place, which i didnt know where it is. Seems to be in a garden, with trees around. I was afar, and i found myself, unable to do anything.

To those who might view this thread, pls change to another blog instead, i am a wondering soul, who is jus feelin wierd now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home